“Good”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I ate here with our boy and it was nothing special but that is just us... Try it, food was average

There are newer reviews for Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I went there as an after event thing to eat. Everything was overly expensive so I just ordered chicken strips. We had to ask twice for our coffee to be refilled and it was when she was helping others since she didn't once check on how we were doing. The bill came and I still left 15 percent even though she didn't deserve it using a debit card Later on when I received my statement from the bank, I was very upset to see that the total was bumped up to where the tip was almost 23 percent!!! Bunch of ripoff servers. Will not eat here again.

1  Thank Penguinsaurus
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Clean enough, but in need of a little TLC. Standard fare, with good size portions.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Great breaksfast & fresh baked muffins. Try to sit in the back room to have a great view of Lake Superior !!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Fun, if you like overpriced bad food and a smoking section full of drunks. Coffee is ok though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook