“Long-time local favorite”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
“Long-time local favorite”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

People leave saying, "wow, that was really good pizza!". And then they plan to return.

“Delicious”
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I ordered carry out but as I went in....I saw noone...I went cautiously to the back and told the person I was picking up a za. She gave it to me , it was cheap and I left. The pizza I got was amazing. The service not so much! But I will definately get again@ Yum!!!!!!

“Amazing pizza, service and drinks!”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

We were in from out of town and decided to stop here after reading reviews. We sat at the bar and had a great conversation with the bartender, a younger tall fellow who was happy to fill my husbands love for football. We ordered the cheeseburger pizza which was amazing! The drinks were great too and they had a great assortment of beers on tap and root beer too! We are adding this place to our stop list everytime we're in town! Loved it!

Superior, Wisconsin
“Great pizza. Greasy though. Get a Ken's Special with 1919 tap root beer, you won't regret it.”
Reviewed January 7, 2008