“Worse experience ever”
Review of Old Town Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Old Town Bar & Restaurant
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went in there with my boyfriend last night never said a word to anyone besides the bartender when the cook put her hands on my boyfriend trying to push him telling us to leave just because they Dont like me. We didnrt do anything wrong we paid for our service but got treated horribly!

1  Thank kkkkkkkwwwwww

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The Olde Towne is a great place to get a drink. It's quiet and laid-back, and it's also a throw back to the earlier dock-side bar times (the decor reflects this). They have a small bar area and a couple of dining areas. Their specialties are the fish fry on Fridays, and the prime rib, both of which are excellent. For the price, you really can't do much better.

3  Thank fonixmunkee
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Wanted a wisconsin fish fry which is hard to find in minnesota. Fish was good but a little overdone. All you can eat 9 dollars. Clam chowder soup was very good. Brandy old fashioned not bad. Service was extremely slow. Fighting over heard in the kitchen.

I would try barkers next time just up the road

1  Thank tgbdp54
Reviewed January 22, 2011

The waitress took about 10 minutes to serve us and nearly that time to take our orders. I ordered the prime rib, medium well. It wasn't even medium when I received it. The outer sides were okay but the middle was not even cooked. I lost my appetite after that. Don't order the prime rib because they don't know how to cook it.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

Do not let the exterior sway your opinion. When in Superior you have to eat here. The prime rib and veggie appetizer tray is awesome. Prices are fair and portions are more than enough. Highly recommended!