“Best Prime Rib”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Kakabeka Falls
“Best Prime Rib”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have never had a bad meal there ever. The bar staff are the greatest ever....very friendly. Across the parking lot from the Superior Inn

Visited November 2012

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Holy smokes! What a big STEAK!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I didn't realize they had a steak house upstairs in the Hammond. It looked a little funky when we went up there, but neat and clean. We arrived late and pretty close to closing - 15 of us. They didn't turn us down, but were a little hesitant at first since it was so late. But set us up, got us drinks and had a great server. Food was good and the King Cut of prime rib was unbelievable in size. Ended up taking a huge piece home. I couldn't believe how cheap it was too. Will definitely visit it again!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank RandyMark
Madison
“Great Seafood!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a large group and I have to say the waitresses took our orders, served our food in timely fashion!
Prices were affordable.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Skooter64
Morrisonville, NY
“Very Good retro steak house”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I'm in my 60's, and I went to the exact same type of restaurant with my folks when I was a kid. No pretension, certainly nothing nouveau, just an old fashioned restaurant with good food. The whitefish appetizer was very good, the roast beef was excellent and came out rare, as ordered, the sides and salad were good, and the waitress was friendly and paid attention to the table. The next time I visit family in Duluth I'll be sure to go back to this little piece of restaurant history.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank AdirondackBlue
Fargo, ND
“Good Salmon!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This place is kind of a throw back from the old-fashion steak houses, and that is a compliment. The food was very good, service wonderful, and portions were fine. I'll be back!

Visited June 2012