“Great Burgers!”

Choo Choo Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Burgers big, fresh and tasty, was a pleasant surprise when we stopped on a whim. Staff was pleasant too, we will be back there very soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've never eaten anything at the Choo Choo except for the pizza. Probably had 6 or 8 of those. They're awesome. There's lots of good pizza places in Superior (about the only good things we have here), and this is one of the best.

I especially love their Bacon Cheeseburger pizza, served with a large side of super tasty dill pickle chips. I have a couple of chips with each square piece of pizza. Other pizza varieties are equally good. Some day I'll try some of the other food choices - but only when I'm not hungry for pizza.

1  Thank Barry D
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went here a couple of weeks ago with the wife and some friends. This place is a great neighborhood bar & grill!! Our friends had heard good things about the Choo Choo, and, before we left for dinner another friend recommended the pizza there!!! Good recomendation!! Pizza was fabulous!!! My wife and her friend had burgers which looked really good, and they said tasted as good as they looked. Also came with home made fries which were excellent also!!! As I stated in the title, go to this place and not Gronk's bar & grill across the street!!! Service was great also, but, the place wasn't that busy at the time we had dinner......