Tripadvisor
Superior
Post
Inbox
Search

“Not what I was hoping for.”
Review of Pizza Man

Pizza Man
Ranked #31 of 94 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American
Description: Full service restaurant, serve beer and wine. Not just a pizza restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not what I was hoping for. I had the gyro with fries, coleslaw. The onions were so strong...that they ruined the entire meal. I love onions but they were awfully strong and burned. The meat was dry, and I had a few French fries that looked like they had been in the fryer a few times and then some. Coleslaw was good. The service: it didn’t appear busy, not many people at all. The waitress was not attentive, and seemed rushed...she came back to our table once when we first got our food, and then at the end we sat an unusual time as we were done. She came back with the bill and slapped it on the table...here ya go, as she was passing by...and left abruptly before we could tell her we needed boxes. I won’t be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Not too much to say, my son picked up a pizza and we shared it. FANTASTIC. I do believe that if you are in town and want a pizza, this is a place not to miss. Fabulous.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I can't say enough good about this little gem!! Whether it's for breakfast, lunch or dinner we've always had good food and great prices. We order delivery from here quite often at work and delivery drivers are always friendly and happy to see us. I'm glad we have a place we can count on!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Breakfast is served until 11 a.m. There is a somewhat limited breakfast menu but always very reasonable daily specials; coffee is also free with the specials. Regular creamer is on the table, but the server will bring flavored creamer if you ask.

I enjoyed the pancakes a couple of times and had a good omelette last time I ate there. It isn't crowded and service is fairly prompt. The rye toast was only okay.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

They have more than pizza, I tried the broasted chicken dinner. It was quite good, a nice, flaky crust and very juicy. It's a smallish place, I think about 6 tables, 8 booths, and a counter seating area.

Good service, good food at a good price.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Pizza Man? Share your experiences!