“Not Good”
Review of Budget Motel

Budget Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Superior
Budget Motel
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Superior
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed 2 nights at this motel. It was a busy weekend in the Duluth/Superior area and there wasn't much to choose from as where to stay, so we thought we would give it a try. The bathroom was old, miss matched, out dated and the tile looked mildew. The room is very tired worn with very old bedding. We will not give this place another chance.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank cdwringer

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This. was the most digusting place, made mistake of not checking out before paying, the bathroom was full of mold, shower curtain, shower itself. Did not use. The first room they were going to give us only had a space heater, Not even one coat hanger. One bed was old spring type. Belive me I would sleep in my car before I would staty

Room Tip: Always check out the room before paying
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MohawkYooper
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I thought I had seen more positive reviews for this motel than just letsgo204's, but I cannot agree. The show curtain was nasty, if it was stained it certainly needed replacing. We were in the "new" section and there was a big spot on the carpet not sure it it was as stain or just dirt. The bedding did smell fresh and clean and bathroom sick and toliet was clean. There were no kleenexs. We probably won't stay here again, if funds are tight we may give it one more chance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jules0702
Reviewed August 16, 2012

If you've gone to Duluth or Superior, you know how hard it can be to get a room at a reasonable price, especially in the summer. I needed two nights and didn't want to spend a lot. I checked this place out online and for the rates, It seemed pretty good. I did call thought to make the reservation and she asked if I wanted to spend $10 more per night for the remodeled section. I said yes and was glad I did. The older section (below) looked a bit seedy. This section was upstairs and was indeed clean and remodeled. Nothing fancy but it worked out well for me. It had a microwave and a refrigerator and WiFi. The bath was very clean with adequate space for toiletries. If your looking for a clean and no too expensive place I would recommend this place. Just make sure your in the remodeled area!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends