“Sometimes good this really time bad” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aces on 29th

Aces on 29th
Ranked #17 of 87 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Duluth, Minnesota
“Sometimes good this really time bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I have been there multiple times, chicken wings are great and other items have been good as well. This particular time I went with some friends and the service was absolutely horrible. Myself as well as my friend ordered the prime rib which might have been the worst prime rib I have ever had. Ordered medium rare and came out very well done, very dry. Asked for Au jus and came back with A1 never even asked us how our dinner was was really really disappointed.

• Visited March 2012

superior, wi
“Cheap happy hour. Awful prime rib.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

I've been there a bunch of times, so this is not based on an isolated experience. The typical bar fare is good. I especially like the ace of clubs. Service is pretty attentive.

Two caveats, when you want to leave it takes an eternity for them to get you your bill. We have left cash on the table and walked out after waiting more than 15 minutes for the check.

Their prime rib is plain awful. It had the flavor and consistency of pre-cooked prime rib. I thought perhaps they made it on site as the menu stated that it was available on certain evenings and times, which is pretty standard, but it does not appear to be the case.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sean42

Been to Aces on 29th? Share your experiences!