“what a fun place to eat”

Gronk's Grill and Bar
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 14, 2014

The onion rings are HUGE! the burgers are wonderful and the atmosphere is very fun.It was out of the way but we were really glad we took the effort to find it.

1  Thank wendy h
There are newer reviews for Gronk's Grill and Bar

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We were tired, hungry and just looking for something before we went to the hotel. Instead, we had Gronk's and found a bar with heart and a good cook. The bar had a nice variety of beer on tap. The burger list went on forever. I had the Mushroom Melt and it was everything the menu promised: some of the most mushroomy, rich, tasty mushroom sauce and tender meat you can get.

The portions were more than adequate. The service was friendly and prompt. Both my husband and I were well pleased with our meal and experience. This isn't just a "settle for it" kind of place. It would be a destination meal if we lived in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I can't rate the other menu choices, I ordered the Bacon Beer Cheese Burger the first visit, and have to have it every time I stop. I travel a lot, and this is about the best burger I've had in North America.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Gronks has some of the best burgers superior has to offer! Their wings are also delicious. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It can get pretty busy there though. Wednesdays are the best days to go for their two for one burgers. Always will recommend.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My family and I take an annual vacation to the Twin Ports area and are always looking for family-friendly, local joints for a beer and bar food. We found Gronk's this time and it was great. Superior can be a bit seedy in places, but rest assured that Gronk's is well lit, open, and welcoming. The food wonderful (especially the hand-cut fries) and there were TV's and games for the kids. Is it perfect? No, but who wants a joint that is? Try Gronk's for some local flavor. We will be back for sure.

1  Thank TrickTaylor