“Great Burgers”

Gronk's Grill and Bar
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I can't rate the other menu choices, I ordered the Bacon Beer Cheese Burger the first visit, and have to have it every time I stop. I travel a lot, and this is about the best burger I've had in North America.

• Visited March 2014

Superior, Wisconsin, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Gronks has some of the best burgers superior has to offer! Their wings are also delicious. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It can get pretty busy there though. Wednesdays are the best days to go for their two for one burgers. Always will recommend.

USA
“Funky and family friendly”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My family and I take an annual vacation to the Twin Ports area and are always looking for family-friendly, local joints for a beer and bar food. We found Gronk's this time and it was great. Superior can be a bit seedy in places, but rest assured that Gronk's is well lit, open, and welcoming. The food wonderful (especially the hand-cut fries) and there were TV's and games for the kids. Is it perfect? No, but who wants a joint that is? Try Gronk's for some local flavor. We will be back for sure.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TrickTaylor
Youngstown, OH
“Burger Night”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were staying at a motel next door and the place had plenty of locals which is a good sign. Also the desk clerk gave it a good rec. The special was a two for one burger which I got. It came with frys and was quite tasty. My wife got the prime rib sandwich which was not so good. Meat was tough and fatty. Lots of drink specials daily. A good mix of families, couples and singles. Nothing too fancy just good pub grub. Be sure to check your bill as they tried to charge me for the free burger. Burgers are big so I saved my extra for lunch the next day.

• Visited August 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Friendly Atmosphere and Good Chicago-Style Dogs”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I know, I know - it's the Gronk Burger that you'd think I'd order. Well, I wasn't super hungry and I don't know if you've seen their burgers... they're huge. I went for a Chicago-style hotdog - it was good. Not great. But good. The Jack & Coke was good - pretty darned good. The bartender was a sweety and rolled with my group's shenanigans. We had a fun time and I'll definitely go back for a Gronk Burger.

• Visited August 2013