Golden Inn
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The food is excellent, portions are nice and the price is very good also. Service is very good as well. Can get busy, but an excellent choice to stop and eat.

1  Thank l0renbear

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I love Golden Inn, I won't go anywhere else for Chinese. The menu is very typical of an American Chinese restaurant. Service is always great and delivery fast. I have yet to try something I didn't like. You get so much food for a great price, like two meals worth of food. The cream cheese wantons are amazing.

2  Thank k602superior
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The atmosphere was charming, the server was quick and friendly~THE FOOD was fabulous, and you get a lot of food, expect to take home for another meal...what a treat. The menu offered plenty of choices, we shared with each other, so we got to try everything. Hot, tasty and filling!

2  Thank Sheila S
Reviewed July 2, 2014

First off , let me say, we did not eat IN the restaurant, did take out so I can not rate the service staff or the ambiance.
However the phone person was pleasant and helpful with some terms of dishes I was not familiar with.
We ordered alot of food and a wide variety, chicken, beef, veggie etc. ALL of it was amazing, we will not need to look any further for good Chinese, long drive, 1/2 hour each way, but well worth it .
Could tell they put effort into each dish, not just the same salty, brown, sauce over different meats and veggies. I often have a digestive problems with MSG but forgot to ask them to hold it and did not feel ill after eating soooo must be fresh ingredients.

2  Thank letsgoMN
Reviewed June 25, 2014

After leaving another restaurant due to horrible service, we ended up here. The service was wonderful, the food was very tasty and the price was very fair.
A word of warning: you get A LOT of food! Maybe think of sharing. Food was piping hot and served very timely. We really enjoyed it.

2  Thank Dina K

Been to Golden Inn? Share your experiences!