“Regular favorite”

Chang Jiang
Ranked #34 of 77 Restaurants in Sun Prairie
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Tasty, fast, nutritious and great value. We regularly call on the way home for spicy beef and broccoli. One order is enough for my husband and I. Great staff and an asset to the community!

1  Thank SEK300
There are newer reviews for Chang Jiang

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I like Chang Jiang. Like, a lot. It's pretty solid Chinese fare and their menu is pretty expansive. I've never had anything bad on their menu, and their service is always friendly.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

Good food, large portions, reasonably priced - especially when splitting portions with a group. The generic fried rice is just ok, so we usually ask for white rice when fried rice would normally come with a particular dish. Appetizers (wontons, potstickers) are reasonably enough priced that we pick them up occasionally.

Meat quality is pretty consistent. White meat chicken has never been a problem (i.e., sweet & sour), mixed white & dark meat dishes (most others) have had just a few tough spots over the years. Our standards are the General Tso's Chicken and Sesame Beef or Sesame Chicken.

Food has always been ready when promised and VERY hot through the bag. Orders have been accurate - important when you don't open the boxes until you get home.

A couple of tables are available inside for waiting, but I've never seen customers eating at them. The place is in a strip mall and is literally 5 steps away from parking.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 21, 2008

this is my ole reliable. huge portions. good price. great take-out in the wasteland of scum prairie. Broccoli in Garlic Sauce, 8pc.Crab Rangoons, and i'm set.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook