“Fine Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Fine Pizza”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We moved to the area 20 months ago and we learned about Day One Pizza. We like to eat at their restaurant. They are friendly and professional and the time waiting for a Pizza is good. We have tried four different pizzas and each one was outstanding. The Buffalo Chicken pizza is really sweet and has great taste and texture with great sauce on a nice base.

We have ordered take out and every time I get there the pizza was ready. They do a great job with processing coupons too. I rate them as the best pizza in Sun Prairie. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Delmar M

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Kid Friendly Restaurant”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This pizza restaurant was fantastic! The staff and the service were top notch. Pizza was just as great. Very clean restaurant and my little boys loved the fact that they could watch their pizza being made by watching through a window into the kitchen. There were even other adults there that thought the window was just as cool to watch, from what we over heard. Plus, it kept my busy boys entertained until our pizza arrived. What really impressed us was that the owner came out to see what we thought and explained how the pizzas were made. Beyond impressed from the moment we walked in until we left. We will defiantly be going back as it was worth the drive to find a great family friendly place with excellent service and of course fantastic food!

• Visited August 2013
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Edible, as long as you don't have to tt the owners”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I'm really torn here - Day One Pizza is great for the community. They provide a lot of donations to the schools - and it was for that reason I tried them. I have a tomato allergy & asked that they substitute a garlic sauce for the tomato sauce - and they charged me for a topping. I wasn't going to go back, but when our school hosted their fundraiser there, I went & expressed my displeasure at them nickle & diming me. They said they'd rather lose my business then capitulate. They made a big deal out of accommodating me & then wanted to argue whether what I have is a food allergy or a food intolerance. Really? I guess the take away is that they really would prefer not having me as a customer. The pizza was thoroughly mediocre, so no big loss.

• Visited April 2013
Warrens, Wisconsin
“Delivery arrived piping hot.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Delivery was quick and the pizza was very hot when it arrived. I was impressed. A little over priced for what we ordered, but we were tired and in a strange town. It was nice to have it brought to us at the hotel. Pizza had a nice amount of cheese and was good. Not close to the best pizza I've ever had, but it was tasty.

Visited May 2013
Wisconsin
“basically good pizza, odd owners..”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This pizza is basically good. It's a very clean restaurant with a window into the kitchen to watch. The kids like that. The kids like there pizza a lot more than us adults. It's basic and good, nothing special. The crust is doughy and there is too much cheese covering the toppings. The oddest part of this restaurant are the owners. On more than one occasion the husband is yelling at his employees right in front of customers. It's rather uncomfortable. I have seen his wife there and she just stares at the customers like she is annoyed with us or her husband or her kids. It just is odd and makes me uncomfortable. We no longer eat there, just get it to go when the kids want it.

• Visited April 2013