“Okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were spending the night in Sun Prairie on our way home to MI. The clerk at our hotel recommended this restaurant. My husband and I both had the special- pot roast- which was okay but kind of pricey. I took some dessert home- banana cream pie, which again, was okay but nothing special. Also, a huge cupcake and that was delicious.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I love going to this diner its right in town and the food is delicious. You can also get fresh bakery items. Pies, cupcakes, cake, cookies. Never a long wait to get seated and they offer a good variety of food options. Kids eat free with a paying adult on Tuesdays.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We've been here twice, once for brunch buffet, once for breakfast / lunch off the menu. Good brunch, but it's missing a salad bar and the desserts offered were disappointing after passing by the impressive dessert case.
Regular menu offers something for everyone and very tasty. Their prices are a bit high, Kitschy diner atmosphere.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great variety of menu choices. The bakery on site offers the best desserts in town. Take home a pie, bet you cannot resist. The restauant is a welcomed addition to Cannery Square right in the heart of downtown.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere at the dinner. The food and service was average but the experience fun. I had the chicken and mushroom ragout which was ok but nothing special. My fellow diner had one of the deserts which they loved.