“Friendly and Accomodating” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Sun Prairie
Coralville
“Friendly and Accomodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The lady that greeted us and check us in was very friendly and personable. We were traveling to Wisconsin for a wedding and we were able to check-in early and get ready in the hotel room. That was a big help! The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast room is sort of small, but all breakfast rooms are busy at 9am. On checkout we were asked about our stay and she seemed genuinely interested in if we were happy. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Shelby, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been able to use the Quality Inn in Sun Prairie for 10 of my 11 trips to the Madison area. Each time has been a wonderful experience. The hotel is clean and easily accessible. It offers a full breakfast each morning as well. The staff is second to none and they are always seeking ways to better meet the needs of its patrons. This past week, I was part of a 32 member mission team that stayed there, and the rooms, the breakfast, the pool, the amenities, and especially the helpful staff were excellent. I would highly recommend this property to any and everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: It is a two story hotel without an elevator. So for those unable to climb a single flight of stairs...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The rooms seemed smaller than normal but it was a quiet stay right off the highway and room was very clean. Continental breakfast was decent and the staff was helpful. I'd definitely stay here if passing thru again.

• Stayed July 2014
Sellersburg, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I am writing this favorable review on the Quality Inn & Suites of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin today because it so deserves it. I checked in on Thursday evening on May 22, 2014. I was greeted by a pleasant young girl (I think her name was Brittany). I was given the key to the room and when I got all settled in, I realized that the A/C was not working properly. I notified the front desk and she promptly changed my room. For the 4 day stay at this hotel, I can honestly say that there was never an issue. The housekeeping staff was always pleasant and accommodating. The young lady who attended to the breakfast area was nice and helpful. And Brittany and Dawn at the front desk were always very friendly. I can also say that the room that I stayed was very clean and comfortable. There was also a huge hot tub in the room which I did take advantage of. Very nice and relaxing. There was a nice flat screen TV with numerous channels to select from. There was a small microwave and fridge in the room as well. Free in-room high speed wireless internet was excellent. For those that cannot climb steps to the second floor, you may want to request a first floor room. There is no elevator. The hotel was in an area that was very quiet. No traffic noise at all.
The hotel is located only about one mile or less to the downtown. I can go on and on about the positives of this property but I think you get the idea by now. I can honestly say that "Dollar for Dollar", this is a great bargain for the traveler. The room cost was very fair. And I would like to say to Brittany & Dawn, "Thanks again for making my stay there a pleasant one. I will be back.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant at the hotel. There is a Jimmy John's Sandwich Shop across the street, co...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Busman69
Hortonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I love this Quality Inn for business travel. The receptionist is always pleasant and efficient. They have a very nice and large pool and hot tub (even an outside hot tub for summer time!). Breakfast is usually very good with a wide choice of drinks and entrees including hot items such as waffles, eggs, sausage, and fruit, yogurts, pastries, cereals, etc. Rooms are always clean and quiet. Only negative is there is no elevator, so if you stay on the second floor you must carry your luggage up and down the stairs, but this is very minor compared to the value for your money.

Room Tip: I always select second floor room to avoid noise below me.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank suebavaria50
Marshall, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I really liked this hotel located near Madison, WI.

Very easy to get to - located near a business/technology park area - very easy to get a morning jog in if necessary - good wide roads and sidewalks.

There is also some exercise equipment at the hotel that did not always work - that is why we ran outside.

The pool area is very nice - larger pool with good hot tub.

Rooms nice and clean.

GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Madison
Staybridge Suites Madison East
Hampton Inn Madison East Towne Mall Area
Holiday Inn Madison at The American Center

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Sun Prairie? Share your experiences!