“Yummy sampler platter”
Review of Buck and Honey's

Buck and Honey's
Reserve with OpenTable
Buck and Honey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Sun Prairie
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bird and Liberty Blvd
Description: This restaurant opened recently.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Yummy sampler platter”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I started with the sampler platter and loved it so much we wished we had ordered 2. I, also, had the Thai pizza and while I did enjoy it I did think the peanut sauce was a little heavy. My husband had the sausage sammie and the apple pie dessert and really liked the taste of both. The dining area was modern and sleek but on the cool side for temperature. It's not the easiest place to get to but if you are in the area it is worth a visit.

• Visited February 2014

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This was our second dinner at Buck and Honey's and it didn't disappoint. Went on a Friday night and it was packed but we had a reservation and were seated at our reservation time. I ordered the pan fried walleye and it had so much flavor that tartar sauce wasn't necessary. Also had the macaroni and cheese which was creamy and delicious. Others in our party ordered the Friday cod fish fry and they were equally impressed. I would highly recommend this cut above dining addition to Sun Prairie.

• Visited February 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“GLAD WE TRIED IT!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

After hearing about this place from co-workers, my husband and I with another couple went out on a sunday afternoon. The host was very friendly and we asked to be seated at the bar. By the time we were seated the bartender was waiting for us! we ordered a "few" apps. and within minutes we had them. They were enough to feed all of us. Crab cakes were the best I've had- Steak bites (although I didnt eat those) they were rave dabout and THEN the mushrooms, these are not your nomal apps. THEY ARE AWESOME. We stayed and watched the 2nd half of a football game and really enjoyed ourselfs. This place is alot bigger than it looks and everyone was very friendly- I would say it is a UPSCALE NEIGHBORHOOD BAR.

• Visited January 2014
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Really good food in a nice atmosphere with super customer service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great place to eat all selections we tried were very good their Friday night fish fry is awesome. Friendly staff too.

• Visited December 2013
“New Years Deliciousness”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I chose the 10 oz prime rib, done to perfection, and a 5 oz lobster tail. Roasted asparagus and cheesy hashbrowns for the sides. What a way to ring in the new year! As always our server was positive and attentive. The place was SUPER busy but the food was quickly served - hot and delicious.
Through it all, there was a wonderful musician playing guitar music in the background.
To finish it off, there was a delectable chocolate cake (from a local bakery in Cottage Grove) with vanilla ice cream (from Sassy Cow Creamery) on the side.
Tom and Chris (owners) were circulating.
Overall a very festive meal!

• Visited December 2013