“Great food, and so much fun!”
Review of Apple Holler

Apple Holler
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sturtevant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Apple Holler is located between Racine and Kenosha, off I-94 at exit 337 on the west frontage road, just north of the highway KR exit. Apple Holler is a family farm, restaurant, bakery, country store, gift shop and apple orchard, and features many entertainment activities, including; children's programs, barnyard animals, catering, outdoor play areas , hay wagon rides, horse-drawn sleigh rides and fall apple and pumpkin festivals.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

What a great restaurant, and so much more! The menu had many home cooked choices, like scalloped potatoes with ham, that you will never find in the usual restaurant chains. Delicious! Also there were many craft beer choices that were really different. My only regret is that we came on a rainy day- there were ponies, goats, and all kinds of activities outdoors. So fun for the kids!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I can't imagine anyone not loving their dining experience here. I have never had any food, breakfast & dinner that wasn't wonderful. If you are in the area, you need to eat here, & don't skip the gift shop in back area!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate here with a party of 20 people. We arrived about 15 minutes before they closed. They were very great with us, stayed at late as needed. The food was very good, a lot of food for the amount of money. They also have a shop with local goods, fruits and veggies.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We started our day with the fun Big Bunny Celebration for our kiddos… lots of fun including a puppet show, wagon ride, egg hunt, pony ride and much more! Afterward, we headed into Apple Holler Restaurant for lunch… our sandwich selections were delicious (Best Turkey Reuben I have ever had!) and our daughter's mac & cheese was a HUGE portion with lots of great side item choices. I definitely recommend Apple Holler Restaurant… great food and service, VERY family-friendly.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My family and I have eaten here for breakfast but this time we tried dinner. Excellent BBQ brisket and glazed carrots! The cornbread is delicious and the hot caramel apple cider is amazing. Outstanding service too despite peak time of 5:00 pm on a Saturday.