“Not so home cooked”

Apple Holler
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sturtevant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Apple Holler is located between Racine and Kenosha, off I-94 at exit 337 on the west frontage road, just north of the highway KR exit. Apple Holler is a family farm, restaurant, bakery, country store, gift shop and apple orchard, and features many entertainment activities, including Dinner Theatre shows, children's programs, barnyard animals, catering, outdoor play areas , hay wagon rides, horse-drawn sleigh rides and fall apple and pumpkin festivals.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Easy access of the the interstate and average at best menu. If you want a slight step ahead of fast food this is O. K. But it is not farm fresh as presented.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My Kids love going to Apple Holler for Breakfast.. It's fun and the Food is Yummy...Apple Cider with Breakfast is the best addition to your meal...The all you can eat pancakes are my daughters favorite..The Buffet is my Son's favorite...He love the all you can eat...The Apple walnut French toast is my ultimate Favortite.. My Husband loves the omelets..

Reviewed February 19, 2014

've had the pleasure of visiting Apple Holler twice in the past 6 months. Once for breakfast and another time just to purchase their delicious taffy apples. I must say that both experiences have been great. I became a member of their royalty rewards program and with this membership I've been kept up to date with various events monthly and I've received numerous coupons in the mail. With todays economy I'm always looking for a good deal...Apple Holler makes it easy. The service is great and personable!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The food was so delicious . French toast was like having dessert. Buscuits and gravey was fabulous . So many items to choose from and EVERTHING tasted so very special and great. We have come here many times for Sunday brunch and it has always been the same,SUPERB!!!

1  Thank DarcydKenosha
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Normally we are making a quick stop for apples or apple pie but this time we decided to stop for lunch. The food was very good, the lunch was relaxing. A nice place to stop on our way to Milwaukee! We will definitely be back for more apples and apple pie!