“2 nite stay”

Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sturtevant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Wisconsin
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Used accumulated Wyndham Rewards points to stay on a Sunday night. It was a good choice! Staff was friendly, room (2 queens) was large and clean. Quality TV, 'fridge, and microwave. Breakfast area seemed a little small, but I can't say much as we went out for breakfast with family. Easy access off of I-94 at Washington Ave. exit. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Wisconsin
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband, daughter and I stayed here for a night while passing through the area. Clean hotel, friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast. Room had a nice size refrigerator and a microwave. The bathroom fixtures showed some signs of aging (nicks and scratches) but everything was very clean and our room (2 queen) was spacious. It would have been an excellent room for an extended stay. Great value at $97 for this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped by late Friday night with my wife suffering from back problems. Even though there was a no vacancy post, I asked the man behind the counter, Jay, if he knew of anyplace that had openings. After mentioning my wife's back problem, he told me to wait. A trucker had left just prior to our arrival. Even though it was around midnight, he and another family member prepared the room just for us.

I just want to let you know how much this is appreciated. And next time we go on vacation, I will actively look for Days Inn to spend our nights.

Good job, Jay.

Room Tip: Did not try the spa.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Wentzville
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Entire staff was great to deal with. Rooms were very clean. Best of all for my wife, she LOVED the shower.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sturtevant
Comfort Inn Racine
Comfort Inn Racine
#2 of 8 in Racine
Holiday Inn Express Racine (I-94 @ Exit 333)
Quality Inn hotel in Sturtevant
Americas Best Value Inn / Racine
Racine Architect Hotel & Conference Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha

Been to Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant? Share your experiences!