“A night in Sturtevant”

Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sturtevant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We were looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for a weekend event in Racine. The Days Inn is conveniently located; the people I spoke with on the phone were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, the location lent itself for an easy drive into the city (about a seven minute drive) plus we didn't have to pay for parking! Thanks all for making our stay enjoyable - I know the next time we are in the Racine area, we'll certainly stay at Days Inn Sturtevant/Racine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Slinger, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here on a coupon for $40 per night. The room had a microwave and a refrigerator. The pool was heated and indoors and they also provide a complimentary hot breakfast, that included waffles, eggs, sausage and biscuits. They have a small workout center, and free Wi-Fi. We wanted to watch the Packer game and unfortunately our HD TV in our room wasn't working correctly. Maintenance didn't know how to fix it and they gave me a new room. I switched out the cables on the TV myself and stayed in my original room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Stormville
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The staff was wonderful and for the money this is a GREAT hotel experience. That said, upon arrival the hand towel rack fell apart, which they fixed quickly. Another night I was awoke by the room's microwave going off, twice, although I had never touched it. I lost an entire night's sleep as a result. Do not think you will get good eggs here. They were not edilble to me but they did provide appples, bananas, cereal, and bagels. I would definately stay here again for the value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sturtevant
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI
Americas Best Value Inn / Racine
Fairfield Inn Racine
Fairfield Inn Racine
#4 of 8 in Racine

Been to Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant? Share your experiences!