“Good Food”

Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Sturtevant
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We were in Sturtevant at lunch time, and decided to eat at Culver's. I had tried Culver's once before in another state and was not impressed, but since it's a Wisconsin company and we were in Wisconsin, we decided to give it a try.
This is a very good one. My wife had the Wisconsin Melt and I had a mushroom & Swiss burger. Both were very good, served hot and very tasty. I was also impressed that they had diet root beer in their drink machine. Being diabetic, I can only have non-sugared drinks. I love root beer, but it is very rare to find diet root beer as an option at a self serve drink machine. Based on the taste and quality of the food, I would eat here again should I be in the area.

• Visited February 2014