“What a blast!!”
Review of Skydive Midwest

Skydive Midwest
Reviewed July 15, 2014

3 of us bought Groupons and went for our first skydive in July 2014 with Skydive Midwest. Upon arrival, we checked in and were each handed a hefty packet to sign. This was probably the scariest part of our whole adventure. The staff was very professional and welcoming. Our classroom time was quick and answered all of our questions. We each then were assigned a tandem partner/instructor who got us all geared up and ready for our flight. I purchased the video package and so glad I did, it gave me an on-ground interview, in flight picks and awesome video and still shots at 14,000 feet up!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE VIDEO!! Once loaded in the place everyone was real nice, our instructors walked us through what to do, when to do it and so on. They double checked all of the gear and made sure we were 100% attached to them and off we went. It was absolutely awesome and I cannot wait to go again!!

1  Thank WillTravel2TryFood
There are newer reviews for Skydive Midwest

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband's 40th birthday weekend was this past weekend. And Skydiving Midwest was the highlight for my husband. Similar to the review below, their website says to prepare for a half to whole day affair, BUT he jumped on his time scheduled! Which was awesome, left us with more time to play. The wonderful women who checked him in were so so so friendly and never ever pushy on the video upsale. Which made us feel more comfortable. We got the video and pics, totally recommend!!! Awesome pics! The video gave me and our fam a better idea of what he experienced. :) My husband said his guide Andy was safety first at all times, including the safety check at the beginning. Grade A experience! We are already planning on bringing 2 more people by end of summer!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our family, led by my 75 y/o father, went tandem skydiving here yesterday and I can't say enough good things about this experience. The staff was friendly and helpful; the facility was clean and the plane wasn't too scary. Didn't have as long of a wait as they indicated may happen on the website, but it was a beautiful day. Couldn't have asked for a better experience and the video/pictures are worth every penny! Must be 18 y/o to dive but really young kids were there watching!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have ALWAYS wanted to skydive and my husband has NEVER wanted to skydive. As we are both pilots, he could never understand my desire to wanting to end a flight without the airplane. Well, he loves me and knowing I wanted to do it, he said he would go with me! We were married on Friday the 13th and decided to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary by going skydiving since it landed on, of course, Friday the 13th! Long story, short: the first words out of his mouth upon landing were, "WOW! I wannna do that again!" I guess all of the careful preparation we had to do under their expert guidance helped to put his mind at ease. We also purchased the video and have shared it friends and family. Even if we do not go again, we have the most incredible wedding anniversary memory we could ever imagine!

1  Thank PilotCarol
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Wasn't my idea to even do this but my kids insisted and the next thing I knew I was on the smallest plane I've ever seen. My partner was so caring and compassionate as I was terrified. I truly appreciated all the safety measures and the guys that made this truly a memorable experience. P.S. Get the video!