Quality Inn hotel in Sturtevant
$109
$70
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubcomfortable place to staynice hotelbiscuits and gravynice stayyogurtroom was cleanbedsmilwaukee
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stay here when in area on business.Have always got good service.The only thing I would like is if the sheets fit the bed better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel (like most others of this chain) is an example of getting what you pay for. The room was clean, the check-in was quick and easy. The location--just up the road from Apple Hollar was also a plus--we didn't need to get back onto the interstate. We had an accessible room. It was on the ground floor and while the furnishings were arraged for wheelchair access, it should be noted that the bathtub was not accessbile. The only other problem I had was waking up in the middle of the night from a heated discussion at the bar across the driveway (of which we had a view). Parking was ample. Check out was easy. The breakfast was what you would expect from this chain (fruit, cereal, mini muffins, danishs, and bagels). Overall a decent value.

Room Tip: Avoid those opposite the bar if possible--we overheard a heated discussion in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Place was clean, quiet. Good value for the price. Shower handle was broken in bathtub, and sink faucet leaked slightly, but we could live with the small stuff. Enjoyed pool area and Hot Tub. Have stayed twice in last year, and place has improved each time. I think they are working on making this a really nice place, Very quiet for the location which is next to I-94 which connects Chicago and Milwaukee.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank robert S
Mira D, Manager at Quality Inn hotel in Sturtevant, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We do strive to keep our hotel at the highest standards and we have made repairs to the minor maintenance issues you mentioned. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. And we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am an owner/operator truck driver, Got stuck for 3 days for repairs. These folks really treated me good. Holding a room, just in case I needed it for another night. Very "trucker friendly". Nice comfy clean room, pool, and breakfast. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Papasmurfkv
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We needed a place to stay while traveling to Wisconsin after spending a long day sightseeing in Chicago. This hotel was in the area we wanted to visit the next day, so we booked a room. I always say if a hotel room has clean sheets and a hot shower, then I'm ok. This hotel met those expectations, but that was about it. It's very dated, not in a good location (other than being right off the interstate) and the lobby area had no A/C. Since we arrived very late at night and left very early the next morning, I was ok staying here. The front desk staff were friendly so I have no complaints with that. This is not a hotel I would want to stay in for anything other than a short night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple