“Excellent allyou can eat baked fish friday nights & wed. is crab legs”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain's Cove Seafood Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

tis is are favorite restaurant for fish fries. Get there early as it fills up fast and you will have to wait if you don't make reservations. It is a bar & restaurant so it can get loud. I love the atmosphere with shark & fish tanks. Service is often slow and salad bar is awkward to get at but food is worth the wait and usually the servers are friendly and caring so I don mind waiting. .

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Could have been great but wasn't. A truck stop bar peddling seafood that isn't as fresh or unique as it sounds on the menu. But it could be .....

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went to Captain's Cove for a Valentine's Day lunch and had the broiled cod with salad bar and baked potato and everything was just delicious! Our waiter was very nice and accommodating. Highly recommend this restaurant and will be going back real soon! Also has a nurse shark and another big fish in a huge aquarium which is a nice touch.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great fish fry fridays. You can order broiled,lightly beer battered or panco breaded fish. All three are SUPER!!! The fish fry comes with salad bar(thanks for putting a light over the salad bar) and your choice of potato ,marble ry bread & butter. The SALAD BAR is good but PLEASE NOT EVERYTHING MADE WITH MAYO OR SALAD DRESSING..... They make this corkscrew pasta with vinegar & oil BUT THEY DO NOT OFFER THIS EVERY WEEK ON THE SALAD BAR (and they should for customer like me who HATE mayo/salad dressings). Great soups here also. Kenosha customer(worth the drive)......

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I should have walked out, when the hostess/waitress received payment from a customer at the front desk, then disappeared into the kitchen without seating me. I waited the 3-4 minutes for the other waiter to finally acknowledge my presents. Meanwhile the bartender was telling her stories of bad luck to everyone. I was seated at a booth and ordered my drink. The waiter disappeared for a while, as I contemplated leaving, then returned with my drink. I opted for the panko coated grouper. The meal came in a relative short time. The potato pancakes were the best part of the meal. The fish was not the best, and had a fishy taste. Cole slaw was average.
Not a great meal and poor service. The corn dog at the gas station had more appeal to me.

1  Thank B W