“Great atmosphere and food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain's Cove Seafood Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I really had a great time here last night. The employee's are very nice and were always attentive to my every need. It's nice to find places that you can actually have fun at with the local patrons and enjoy a great dinner to boot. They also have a fairly large selection of beer and wine that is reasonably priced. There are a lot of different features in this restaurant which make it an even more attractive place to visit. For instance, during happy hour they allow you to draw your own pull tab from a jar to create your own discount. Very unique. They also have 2 extra large aquariums that hold a variety of sea life which Include Eels, Sharks, and a large Grouper among other things. I was there while they were feeding them and I thought it was pretty entertaining. I ordered the Cod dinner ($9.95 Wednesday special) a little later on and was very pleased with the timeliness and preparation of my order. It was very tasty and also included a trip to the salad bar. I can't say enough about this place. I had a great time overall and enjoyed a wonderful meal. I will definitely visit this restaurant again the next time I am in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“good food and drinks..”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

this place has good food and drinks and the staff was really nice.. my kids even got a kick out of the shark that they have in the fish tank..

Visited June 2013
Waterford, Wisconsin
“Good Food!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place was the best part of my stay at travelodge... The hotel sucked but this place was very good. Almost doesn't seem fare to the cove that they have to share a parking lot with that place. Food was really good and they had alligator bites!

Visited April 2013
“Great Cod Fish Fry”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My Hubby and I went to Supper on 05/03/13. On Friday, and had the Fish Fry!!
It's soo good and fresh!! Hot plates but salad bar needs more items!! We both loved the "Cod". We really like Seafood!! Prices still pricy on some items but still really good food. Clean bathroom-Ladies that is. We will be back. Cheers !!

• Visited May 2013
“"Good Walleye"”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here for "Good Friday" fish fry. My husband had the Perch and I had the Walleye. Both very good and tasty. Service good. We had TJ as waiter. He stated he made the Key Lime Pie. Was tasty. Gave him some tips. He appreciated them. Everything hot and good. Like I said previously we will be back. Prices are good. So come on for Fish!