“Great Cod Fish Fry”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My Hubby and I went to Supper on 05/03/13. On Friday, and had the Fish Fry!!
It's soo good and fresh!! Hot plates but salad bar needs more items!! We both loved the "Cod". We really like Seafood!! Prices still pricy on some items but still really good food. Clean bathroom-Ladies that is. We will be back. Cheers !!

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here for "Good Friday" fish fry. My husband had the Perch and I had the Walleye. Both very good and tasty. Service good. We had TJ as waiter. He stated he made the Key Lime Pie. Was tasty. Gave him some tips. He appreciated them. Everything hot and good. Like I said previously we will be back. Prices are good. So come on for Fish!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Bar attracts the Truck driving and long term stay crowd. That's ok, but be prepared for it. Menu is ok, food is ok.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Once seated we received one menu because they ran out. This was an hint to how our experience would be. We read rave reviews about the crab cakes so we ordered them. They arrive with the center cold. The waiter took them back to get properly prepared ones. In the mean time we waited with no offers to refill drinks. We even had to request silverware. The properly prepared crab cakes returned. They were bland. They had little flavor. This was true of all the food we received. We had the grouper and lobster ravioli. In addition the pasta was doughy. In between courses our dirty dishes remained on the table. The only reason this restaurant got two stars was because of an off duty waiter that I mistook for the manager that brought us a free drink in compensation for our bad service and did what he could to improve our experience. In summary, bad service and bland food.

1  Thank tagt
Reviewed December 28, 2012

BEWARE every time we call they say no wait. We live up the road arrive within 5 minutes one time an hour other times 20 plus minutes . There's no way that many show up in that short time!! They lie to get you there. Never again to many awesome places in town to play these games!