Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sturtevant
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I am enjoying my stay here! I was greeted by a super friendly, and very helpful front desk staff in Jessica and Sandy! They knew where all the good restaurant and entertainment was locally! I would highly recommend this great hotel anytime!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Mellofellow 17,

Thank you for the wonderful comment that you gave us, we appreciate all of it. We would also like to thank you for staying with us and that you had a great time with Jessica and Sandy. We hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, Jessica and Sandy are two geourgeous nice young woman that are willing to help the moment you cross the door, they make me feel like home. I had some troubles with the Wi-Fi, and they help me right away, Nice hotel, big parking lot, stay here, also is very quiet.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Perico60,

Thank you very much for great comment you have given us. I am so glad you were able to stay with us and experience the excellent customer service Jessica and Sandy have to offer. We want to strive to be the best customer service provider in the business and with comments like ours we are definitely on our way. Thank you for staying with us and your continuous loyalty to Holiday Inn Express.

Director of Sales
Green Bay, WI
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our soccer group stayed here for a tournament. The property is well maintained. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was typical Holiday Inn Express fare which is not very good, but tolerable. The location is convenient. For a tournament in Racine or a shopping trip to the outlet mall we would recommend this HIE.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank moose4580
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Moose4580,

Thank you very much for your great comments, we really appreciate you choosing our hotel for your recent stay. We will definitely work on elevating our breakfast because we want to make sure we separate ourselves from the standard. We hope to see you again at our hotel in the near future.

Tonawanda, New York
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel as I was transporting a car to Racine for a customer. I booked it off the iPhone app and it looked nice. The room was OK, nothing to write home about. The front desk attendant wasn't at the desk for a solid 15 minutes when I arrived. I called the local number and he answered. Came right down from helping a guest. Booked me in and set me right up. Might not be a HIE hotel for long, but it will do if you are a IHG member and it is still flying the HIE flag.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Mr. Paul,

I want to thank you for staying with us and the comments you provided during your time at our hotel. We are always looking to improve the service we provide and the only way to accomplish that goal is letting our guest provide feedback about their stay. I hope you consider staying with us again in the future so we can improve up your most recent stay. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Chicago, IL
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Spent one night here after an event in Racine. This hotel is easy to get to right off I94. There's plenty of food options, shopping a short drive away. Check was easy, staff was friendly. I joined their rewards program before staying and we got complimentary water bottles at check in, I thought it was a nice touch.
The lobby looked slightly dated but it didn't affect our stay at all. Our room was very nice. Clean, modern looking and comfortable. This hotel does not use comforters in favor of a covered duvet, which I love! My favorite thing was each bed had 4 pillows and the pillow cases were embroidered to indicated which 2 were soft and which 2 were firm. EVERY hotel should do that! We had a nice flat panel tv with cable & free wifi. The room also had a larger sized mini fridge, small microwave and coffee maker. The bathroom was clean & up to date with marble countertops and rain shower head. They stock Bath & Body Works toiletries.
The breakfast was what I expected: choice of 4 cereals, instant oatmeal, yogurt and danish. The bagels & toast had been picked over and not replenished like the other items. There were egg disks, biscuits & gravy. I did not try those. They did have a few bananas which were fresh. The juice was from concentrate but the coffee was pretty good and they had tea bags and hit cocoa packets.
I took a glance at the pool. It looked very nice, well maintained and they had towels for guest use.
Overall, I'd certainly stay here again and thought it was a good value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel we want to thank you for your great comments and for staying with us. We are very happy that your stay was an enjoyable one and we do look forward to your next stay with yes. We hope to see you again soon.

262-884-0200
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed September 12, 2013

First, it is clean and the staff are courteous and professional. Now for the not-so-good...

- The bed wasn't comfortable and left me with a backache each morning
- The water pressure was low
- The cleaning person left dirty towels hanging on the shower curtain rail one day, and another day inexplicably took my contact lens case (yes - they were tipped well each day)
- The printer in the business area was so low on ink it printed illegible airline tickets
- The computer in that business area wasn't properly secured. Virtually everywhere I've stayed, these public computers are set up to not track browser history and/or to not allow the user to access anything but their own info. Not here. It left a history of my email and airline logins, which I went in and deleted. I could also see prior history of other, perhaps slightly less aware, people.

Finally, a national pizza chain has printed ads on the room keys, offering "room service". I had a busy evening and tried to order from them. They don't even deliver to the hotel!

I travel here regularly for business. This was my first stay here and also my last.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cttravlrs
Holiday Inn Exp... R, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I first want to thank you for the comments you have provided about your stay; we consider feedback from our guest a great way to improve upon the service that we offer here at the Holiday Inn Express Racine. I want to apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay with us and assure you that I am personally looking into each one of them and correct them. I do sincerely hope to have you stay with us again in the future; we do value your loyalty to the Holiday Inn brand.

262-884-0200
Elkhart
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Got in kind of late after a day of driving, greeted with a smile and check in process was smooth, this along with the great staff was very welcomed. The room had everything you could need and was clean. Looking at the parking lot the hotel was kind of full but I do not think I heard anyone at all until I left my room the next morning. The breakfast was better than the normal hotel breakfast which is always nice. Again the staff taking care of the breakfast area was very conscious of what it appeared to be everyone in the room and was very helpful and did a nice job keeping up with things. All in all it was a great stay and I will be back given the chance and business travels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Thomas B
Kevin M, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your review of our hotel property in regards top your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the amenities in the guestroom and that your stay was very peaceful and quiet. We also enjoy our convenient proximity to the I-94 Expressway. Please come back and stay with us at anytime.

Take care and we hope to see you soon.

Kevin M.
Asst. General Manager / Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sturtevant
Days Inn Racine/Sturtevant
Fairfield Inn Racine
#4 of 8 in Racine
DoubleTree by Hilton Racine Harbourwalk
Quality Inn hotel in Sturtevant

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI
Address: 13339 Hospitality Court, Sturtevant, WI 53177
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Sturtevant
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sturtevant
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI 2.5*
Stay less than 10 minutes from downtown Racine when you choose the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI as your relaxation destination. Our Sturtevant location off I-94 is the ideal launching pad for attending business meetings at nearby Case New Holland (CNH) and Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP) or for making memories at the lakefront Racine Zoo. Six Flags Great America and Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers, lie just 30 minutes away, and General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) is less than 20 minutes away. To help you wind down after your flight or visiting local attractions, we offer an indoor heated pool, a hot tub and a fitness center with equipment that enables you to experience a full-body workout. You can also enjoy a free hot breakfast every morning and a room with HBO every night. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mt. Pleasant-Racine West, WI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Racine (i-94 @ Exit 333) Hotel Sturtevant