We love to stay in Sturgeon Bay and were recently disappointed by our usual B&B so we decided to try White Lace Inn. The room was clean but very uncomfortable. If you wanted to watch television, you could only watch it from the bed or the whirlpool tub. We were tempted to sit in the empty tub. The shower had two shower heads - one gave only cold water and the other needed 20 minutes to warm up. The water pressure was slight - like a public restroom hand sink. We never saw the cookies - or we offered any cookies! The breakfast was merger - served on a dessert sized plate. We will not be back - very disappointing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite Door County bed and breakfast in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. Featuring 18 inviting guest rooms and suites in four elegant turn of the century neighboring homes sharing flower gardens, a gazebo and fish pond. We invite you to experience our world of gracious elegance, sincere hospitality, and attention to detail and quality in cozy rooms and extravagant suites. Explore Sturgeon Bay, Door County from your luxurious B&B hideaway. Wander garden pathways surrounding and connecting each of the four turn-of-the-century homes that make up the White Lace Inn... When evening comes, climb into a canopied plantation bed, or an ornate Victorian Bed, luxuriously dressed in soft linens, a down comforter, lots of big pillows... watch the fireplace weave its relaxing magic... White Lace Inn / Door County, Wisconsin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your White Lace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Lace Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- White Lace Inn Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County