We stayed here for our anniversary. It was a quick get away to enjoy some alone time. Darrin & Bryon have done a wonderful job on the Chanticleer. Upon arrival we were greeted by the smell of chocolate chip cookies. Our room was nicely decorated and had a lovely view of the gardens and sheep pasture. Even though all the suites were full, it was very peaceful day and night here (we rarely saw other couples). The walking trails were nice for a morning walk. Breakfast was delivered to our door at the time we specified. We had delicious warm muffins and strawberry cream.
The location of the Chanticleer is a few minutes north of downtown Sturgeon Bay. There are plenty of dining choices from fine dining to casual within minutes. There are also several wineries nearby (one could spend an afternoon of free wine-tasting).
The Chanticleer is a wonderful place to reconnect as a couple, next time we will be staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chanticleer Guest House is located on 80 private acres, just north of Sturgeon Bay, WI. We offer 8 bed and breakfast suites, as well as 4 luxury cabins, for rent through out the year. Our in-ground heated pool is open from Memorial Day until Labor Day. All of our accommodations offer double whirlpool tubs, fire places, private bathrooms with showers and a delicious, homemade breakfast delivered to your room each morning. We are also a working sheep farm, with lambing season from March until May. Please contact us with questions and we hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Chanticleer Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chanticleer Guest House Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Chanticleer Guest House Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County