Very beautiful setting with garden, nature all around and beautiful rooms. The room was big and comfortable with nice old furnitures. Possible to rest around the swimming pool: very positive! The owners are nice and helpful if you need something but let you live your life, which i appreciate. Sturgeon bay is a good location to explore door county and the road to the north villages (which are more worth visiting than sturgeon bay) is easy even at night. Gay friendly. We d' like to come back even if there is a long way from France!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chanticleer Guest House is located on 80 private acres, just north of Sturgeon Bay, WI. We offer 8 bed and breakfast suites, as well as 4 luxury cabins, for rent through out the year. Our in-ground heated pool is open from Memorial Day until Labor Day. All of our accommodations offer double whirlpool tubs, fire places, private bathrooms with showers and a delicious, homemade breakfast delivered to your room each morning. We are also a working sheep farm, with lambing season from March until May. Please contact us with questions and we hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Chanticleer Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chanticleer Guest House Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Chanticleer Guest House Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County