“Excellent food!”

Morning Glory Of Door County LLC
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Right off highway 42-57 you will find us! Come in to enjoy a delicious yet affordable breakfast/ lunch!
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We stopped here for the first time on our way to Door County on our vacation. The food was excellent and received our money's worth! We were so full that we didn't eat the rest of the day...only popcorn for supper...lol. Waitress was very friendly. Definitely will stop in again when we go up that way again....may even make a special trip from De Pere. But definitely have to be looking for it off the highway....we actually passed it up but decided to turn around on the highway to go back. So glad we did.

There are newer reviews for Morning Glory Of Door County LLC

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Morning Glory is so easy to miss! Their only sign on the west side of 42/57 heading north is small and comes up too fast to make the left turn into their driveway. So you need to be looking for it carefully. When you pass Renards Cheese on the left, you will see the sign and restaurant coming up shortly, before the bridge! It is well worth the lookout. This is a casual hometown restaurant (not a chain) with a long counter and always a table available. Many locals eat there. We stop in almost every time we go to our cabin in Door County. Breakfast is served all day and always delicious, the pancakes are perfect, and ask for the homemade corned beef hash! Lunch items are varied and the bread is homemade. Attentive service, low prices. Can't go wrong with this restaurant.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant many times! The food is excellent, HOT off the griddle each and every order! The waitresses are friendly and efficient--they make sure your coffee cup is always full! The prices are very reasonable!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

In the area for the summer my wife and I were pointed here by a local.
Spot on, three trips for breakfast and always the same, different menu item, well prepared
and super service at reasonable (non tourist) prices.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were in Door County for the first time and asked some local people in the area where to eat breakfast and a few people suggested Morning Glory Restaurant. My wife, my 4 yr old son and I headed to this restaurant for breakfast one morning. The service was fantastic as the waitress was very attentive to my family needs. The food was good. I had an omelet and my wife had a breakfast "skillet" and my son had pancakes. We all ate all of our food and the prices were reasonable. My family would go back to this restaurant next time we visit Door County.

2  Thank Ronald Y