“Wow! Loved the food.”
Review of Coffee Kick

Coffee Kick
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The homemade chicken salad was to die for, cappucinos were tasty, atmosphere was cool, and the value for your money was great!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is just what we needed on a nice weekend getaway morning. The woman working there was friendly and the Alterrra Bold roast was strong and delicious. We did not eat there, but would if we would have had time.
Some kayaking plans we had fell through and lucky for us this place had two computers we could use to make some quick changes. Very convenient.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Sat with some gal pals in the garden and had some breakfast sandwiches - coffee and sandwiches really good! Can get really crowded!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had the Kick medium and it had plenty of kick. Staff was very friendly.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped in for a cup of coffee during our quiet mid-week getaway. The lady behind the counter was quite nice and the coffee was Alterra-potent, the way I like it! A gentleman sitting in one of the booths struck up a conversation with us. When I told him we were from Milwaukee and I'd never been to Door County he told us which driving routes to take for the best lakeside scenery. People in Sturgeon Bay are very laid-back and friendly-good times :)