“Big Difference”

Cuisines: French
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Big Difference”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

(I posted this same comment on the Wave Pointe page, VERY Satisfied!)
I haven’t been to Wave Pointe in years, last time I was here service was horrific! If it were not for my group of friends that wanted to go out there I would not have gone.
Our meal was terrific! I had a perch basket and was so happy that I could get a salad instead of french fries.
All the servers were busy and our server Stephanie was training, but our service was great.
I was impressed when we paid our bill and the Manager Madison took the time to find out how everything went for us.
I will be back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Heather M

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Menu Choices/**Best Blood Marys**”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Wwe have eaten here many times. Mostly for Saturday lunch. The staff has been more than accomodating to get the food served to your liking. We have had their Perch/Burgers/Soups/Pork Chops/ etc. Never had a bad meal to date. I consider this place another hidden gem!. Another perk is that they make the best Blood Mary I have had to date at any bar or restaurant. Besides the awesome taste the fixings in it are a meal itself! Thanks Gilmo's for making my list of top places to recommend on tripadvisor! Will be back next time visiting Door County, which will be soon. :)

• Visited September 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Horrid Waitstaff”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

They don't want your business by the way they treat you. Go to Castaways if you need a nearby place to eat! They will take care of you.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank kimz831
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Awesome Perch”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

My wife, 10 month old boy, and I just ate at at Gilmo's last night. MY wife ordered perch and I ordered smothered chicken. My smothered was above average, the steak fries were below average and bland. My wife's perch was expensive, $17, but was by far the best part of the meal. It melted in your mouth and the beer batter was unique. We even ground some up for our baby how hates meat/fish, and he loved it! Worth the price. Great service, too. Super fast. Nice small salad bar, too, even during the week.

1 Thank bigbopperking