“Horrid Waitstaff”

Cuisines: French
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Horrid Waitstaff”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

They don't want your business by the way they treat you. Go to Castaways if you need a nearby place to eat! They will take care of you.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank kimz831

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Awesome Perch”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

My wife, 10 month old boy, and I just ate at at Gilmo's last night. MY wife ordered perch and I ordered smothered chicken. My smothered was above average, the steak fries were below average and bland. My wife's perch was expensive, $17, but was by far the best part of the meal. It melted in your mouth and the beer batter was unique. We even ground some up for our baby how hates meat/fish, and he loved it! Worth the price. Great service, too. Super fast. Nice small salad bar, too, even during the week.

1 Thank bigbopperking