“very good, reasonably priced”
Review of The Steel Bridge Cafe - CLOSED

The Steel Bridge Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were looking for lunch after visiting the Maritime Museum. The Steel Bridge Cafe was a block away. I can't remember what I ate 2 months ago, but I do remember that it was "just what I wanted." Prices were reasonable and service was good.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not too crowded and not too noisey. Nice employees. Recommended by front desk staff. What more can I say? Good home cooked breakfast and a 10% discount with hotel key card.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a awesome breakfast place and the little bakery they have we of course picked up goodies to take with us. The staff was friendly and service was fast

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This cafe is really nice. The service was excellent. Very clean and bright. The staff was friendly and wonderful, very kind, asked about shopping, got a lot of tips. The best thing is that being diabetic, many restaurants won't conform to what you can really eat. I felt very comfortable knowing that the food I ate was the way I asked for it to be prepared. Usually when I order tea at a restaurant, I get the "plain jane", they brought 2 pots of hot water, and there was a basket with a big assortment of tea. Highly Recommended!!!!

1  Thank Patti_K352
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We go there all the time for one thing: Spicy Salmon Benedict. So addictive!!!! The owners are wonderful and the staff is always very attentive and sweet. Restaurant is very clean and comfortable, too. Highly recommended!