“Spicy Salmon Benedict - WOW!!!”
Review of The Steel Bridge Cafe - CLOSED

The Steel Bridge Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We go there all the time for one thing: Spicy Salmon Benedict. So addictive!!!! The owners are wonderful and the staff is always very attentive and sweet. Restaurant is very clean and comfortable, too. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for The Steel Bridge Cafe

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We should have paid attention to the sign on the door advertising for cooks, servers & bus staff. Didn't seem like anybody was working at the Steel Bridge the day we stopped for lunch. The water carafe on the table was the only nice touch. Our order (2 sandwiches, not complicated) was almost 20 minutes in arriving, and one was not what I ordered. Instead of a burger, i got some kind pf pressed, processed meat on a stale roll. He said it was a Philly steak, but I' m from Philly. I couldn't eat more than one bite. In fairness, The waiter did remove the charge from our bill. Maybe we would try Steel Bridge after they get new staff in place, but I doubt we'll go back

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Sunday after noon we took at ride ended up at the steel bridge cafe, it says parking in back no signs to where to go after your I the building, we sat at a table for 10min, there was 3 other tables, nicely asked if we could get menus the waitress responded with did you come in threw the back cause its not generally used for customers, ok so why say we can park in back? Got our food, it wAs ok got bill as we were washing our sons hands off my bf got hit by a broom- not don't look nice to customers when your sweeping right by them- I. Was going to take a drink but befor I could even get up the other waitress took my cup. Felt totally rushed!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We walk across the bridge to Steel Bridge all the time for breakfast! Staff is so attenative and the food is outstanding!!! Prices are really good there!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Everything we tried here was good!! We went back every morning and wish we could have made it there more. Great prices too!!