“Not my first choice”
Review of The Steel Bridge Cafe - CLOSED

The Steel Bridge Cafe
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
“Not my first choice”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Sunday after noon we took at ride ended up at the steel bridge cafe, it says parking in back no signs to where to go after your I the building, we sat at a table for 10min, there was 3 other tables, nicely asked if we could get menus the waitress responded with did you come in threw the back cause its not generally used for customers, ok so why say we can park in back? Got our food, it wAs ok got bill as we were washing our sons hands off my bf got hit by a broom- not don't look nice to customers when your sweeping right by them- I. Was going to take a drink but befor I could even get up the other waitress took my cup. Felt totally rushed!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great for Breakfast!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We walk across the bridge to Steel Bridge all the time for breakfast! Staff is so attenative and the food is outstanding!!! Prices are really good there!!!

• Visited September 2012
Muskegon, Michigan
“Great breakfast!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Everything we tried here was good!! We went back every morning and wish we could have made it there more. Great prices too!!

Visited August 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Friendly service with ample seating for larger groups. Our breakfast was delicious. Don't pass up the pancakes! Very close to the marina, maritime museum and, of course, the steel bridge.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Emzlife
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Food could've been better”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I think I would've liked this place if we hadn't already eaten at Mel's Place (just across the bridge). The atmosphere was lacking, just a regular old diner whereas Mel's is adotable inside and out! I had the Door County cherry pancakes that everyone on here raved about. Eh, they were ok. I wouldn't order them again. While portion sizes were plentiful and the price ok, do yourself a favor and go to Mel's Place. It was ten dollars cheaper, everything is made from scratch, and everyone in our family of four had leftovers!!

1 Thank Katie R