“Wanda Jean's is a CLASSIC”
Review of Wanda Jean's

Wanda Jean's
Ranked #45 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Wanda Jean's is a CLASSIC”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This long standing, cozy neighborhood resturant offers a great menu variety with a down home-cooking flair. If you don't like something they are quick to accomodate. Service is friendly and what makes going here fun for us is that we always end up in multiple conversations with other friendly local patrons.
Customers should remember, this is not a 5 star resturant with an outrageous 5 star price. It is a great neighorhood classic family resturant. I recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank mabarley777

Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“You need to think of it like a Country Kitchen”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The first time we traveled to town we asked the locals where to eat - several people answered with "Wanda Jeans". Boy were we disappointed! My husband had the meatloaf and I have chicken strips. While my meal was fine for the price, his was terrible. Since moving to Sturgeon Bay I made him try it again for breakfast and it was just fine especially for the money. The thing with this place is that you need to think of it as a Perkins or Country kitchen. Would meatloaf or a steak be good at those places? - "No!" This is a cheap little diner - nothing fancy, so don't order anything remotely fancy. Sandwiches and breakfast items are fine, but if you order anything where you'd expect some attention or quality, you are going to be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank BelindaSherona
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“A Nice Place. Nice People”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I Like Wanda Jeans. I do wish they would post the hours for there Sunday Brunch somewhere.. but Other the that lack of information. Its got good food. And that staff is super nice. I work nights and sometimes I just don't want to go home and cook at 6am.. and its a nice stop for that once in awhile treat. I have been there for Lunch too. I think the food is good. Maybe not the fried chicken unfortunately it doesn't suit my taste buds.. BUT every thing else I have tried.. I've liked... So.. I'd check this place out if I were you..!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Heather H
Gladstone, Michigan
“A Real Gem”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place looks totally average from the outside. But inside the restaurant is spacious and friendly. Got very good service on a Sunday afternoon and still came in time for Brunch. What a ton of food for a great price. Unreal how good everything tasted. The staff was so friendly and waited on our every need. They even made more shrimp for us when the buffet was over. We ate so much because it was so good. Would recommend this as a good family restaurant with a great value. Something for everyone. Wanda Jean keep up the good work! I would love to come back. Thank you for advertising in our area - we would have missed a really great deal otherwise.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank scholr27
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun summer lunch!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a late lunch here, it was great food with old school cafe vibes! Good service and fiar prices.

Visited July 2012