“Enjoyed a sandwich there.”

Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant for 21 years. We specialize in home-cooked food, a comfortable casual atmosphere and service with a smile. Scaturo's is a FULL SERVICE restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and the "Bay's Best Sunday Brunch" year round, with all items available for carry out. We specialize in catering for all occasions, whether intimate or social. We offer our famous Door County Fish Boil (served with white fish straight out of Lake Michigan) June-October. We also offer Pizza Night on Wednesday's from 4:30 pm-7:30pm. Dine in, or take one of our signature pies to go.
SW Wisconsin
“Enjoyed a sandwich there.”
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We were in Sturgeon Bay over the weekend and stopped in at Scaturo's. We had a cooler with us and some chips so we went in and ordered an italian sandwich and thought we'd share it in the car. We were sure glad we had shared. I could never have eaten a whole one. It was very good and we would highly recommend it. My husband enjoyed a pecan cinnamon roll. I tried a strawberry cream cheese muffin and was very disappointed. There was one small "dab" of strawberry and barely a glimpse of cream cheese. So--not much taste. It did seem a little dingy when we walked in.

Michigan
“Baking up a storm in Sturgeon Bay.”
Reviewed June 17, 2009

No, I didn't have any of their baked goods....My dad and I ordered breakfast just as the sun came up... French toast on homemade bread (my dad had that) and I ordered some egg/meat/french toast combo.

The eggs were over medium as ordered and not burnt at the bottom...the sausage patty was OK but no better than what a continental breakfast bar at a hotel would serve. The french toast on homemade bread? It wasn't bad...perhaps a bit grainy (multi grainy?)...better than some, worse than others. Different for sure. Server was outstanding ,on top of the coffee game (coffee OK)....some 19 year old , probably the son of the owner...taking gentle abuse from the regulars...while tending out of towers (us)...in a very professional manner..

I wish I would have had more time and snagged a baked good or two...they looked yummy.

1 Thank willdriveforfood
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good for breakfast, wish we could have made it to the Sunday Brunch Buffet”
Reviewed March 18, 2009

Cutest place!! Used to be a florist shop.. We had scheduling constraints so couldn't stay for the 9am start of the breakfast brunch (which looked great!) So we had two omelets -- they were good, nothing outstanding -- they have two daily quiche specials (one of which was spinach and gryuere.. mm, should have tried that!) They also have a bakery attached with some beautiful breads, stuffed breads, ring cakes, and caramel pecan rolls.

Sturgeon Bay, WI
“My favorite place in Sturgeon Bay, WI.”
Reviewed November 13, 2008

I'm a Sturgeon Bay native and I must say, Scaturo's is the most affordable restaurant for homemade delicious food. They have many choices and it's all so good. Their bakery is awesome. Their service is fast.