“Great Little Place!”

Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant for 21 years. We specialize in home-cooked food, a comfortable casual atmosphere and service with a smile. Scaturo's is a FULL SERVICE restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and the "Bay's Best Sunday Brunch" year round, with all items available for carry out. We specialize in catering for all occasions, whether intimate or social. We offer our famous Door County Fish Boil (served with white fish straight out of Lake Michigan) June-October. We also offer Pizza Night on Wednesday's from 4:30 pm-7:30pm. Dine in, or take one of our signature pies to go.
SW Wisconsin
“Great Little Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had breakfast as this neat little place twice recently and both days food was great and reasonably priced. We bought things from the bakery both days too and thought it was very good. Our favorite were the cherry granola cookies. Two personable young men took good care of our orders and service was very fast both days.

Visited June 2013

Sandpoint, ID
“Excellent breakfast and a killer bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The greek omelet was cooked well and loaded with feta cheese but unfortunately the spinach seemed to be the chopped frozen kind. Would have been terrific if they used fresh spinach. On the truly plus side, their bakery is full of things that are not only amazing but guaranteed to leave you wanting more.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank LeftyGuy
Chicago, Illinois
“THE CHERRY GRANOLA COOKIES ARE TO DIE FOR!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I read about these cookies, so I stopped on the way to a week-long trip to Sister Bay, and after polishing off the first batch made the trip to Scaturo's again to get more. Then on the way home, you guessed it, we called ahead and got 2 dozen more. I really can't comment on anything else but it looked good! Try these out, they are unbelievable. Oh, and the artwork is nice too.... I actually bought a painting there as well. Cherry granola cookies and a painting.. That made me happy!

• Visited June 2013
Lansing, Michigan
“Delicious lunch and overall excellent local restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My friend, mother and I are visiting Door County for the first time and stopped by Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe for lunch after a long morning drive. Everything was amazing! We were warmly greeted when we first entered and politely given the option to sit wherever we wanted. There is beautiful artwork hanging on the walls of the restaurant, making for a great environment. Menus, water and drink orders were promptly brought to us. Just enough selection on the menu at a good price. I ordered the Tuna Melt sandwich, the waiter was able to tell us exactly what was in the tuna salad, and it was extremely delicious! Drinks were immediately refilled and very friendly staff. You take your bill to the bakery counter to pay and get to see all the tasty treats. We didn't get a bakery item because our meals were all very filling. Overall great experience and I hope to stop again for a bakery treat!

• Visited June 2013
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Bakery is great, but restaurant is ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The fresh rolls from the bakery and cinnamon buns are wonderful, I would go back to get those. I would not go back for the restaurant itself as I did not think the food was very good. Biscuits and gravy was odd, I am not sure what they added but it was not great.

Visited May 2013