“Cherry Pie to Die For!!”

Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant for 21 years. We specialize in home-cooked food, a comfortable casual atmosphere and service with a smile. Scaturo's is a FULL SERVICE restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and the "Bay's Best Sunday Brunch" year round, with all items available for carry out. We specialize in catering for all occasions, whether intimate or social. We offer our famous Door County Fish Boil (served with white fish straight out of Lake Michigan) June-October. We also offer Pizza Night on Wednesday's from 4:30 pm-7:30pm. Dine in, or take one of our signature pies to go.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Robert Robert Robert what can I say BUT WOW!!! The cherry pie you "made" for e was out of this world!!! The crust was flaky, golden brown, the the inside was the BOMB!! Never so saw many cherries in a pie like this!!!
The chocolate and blueberry cake went fast also!! Muffins and other goodies LOOKED so GOOD!!!
The next time we are there we have to have breakfast and grab the bake goods when we are leaving!! We can not be in the bakery selection when we have not had breakfast!! I was going to grab one of everything from the top of counter!!
We have never been disappointed by the smell of fresh baking goodies, the service is fast and friendly!
Robert, keep up the GREAT work!!
Wish you could start sending your bake goods thru Fed Ex to me!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stopped for a quick lunch of soup and sandwich. Fresh, tasty. Nothing extraordinary. Ok place for lunch.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We decided to stop in at Scaturo's to take some goodies home with us. Grabbed some cookies for the grandchildren and one for myself. The cherry granola was one of the best cookies I've ever had. The kids loved the chocolate chip and said the peanut butter ones were awesome. I was disappointed in the person waiting on us. She needs to take a class in customer service and focusing on the customer. I realize they are a very busy place, but common sense says taking good care of the customer in front of you should be a priority. I had the feeling that she could care less whether we were there or not. I would definitely go back for the cookies!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate there for breakfast and the food was very good. There was really nothing to complain about, the meals ordered were worth the price and very tasty.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The late afternoon lunch we had was absolutely delicious. We ordered quiche and it was the best I have had. They served it with a green salad and a pasta salad. The prices were excellent. We spent about what we would have spent for a fast food and had a much more delicious meal.
The bakery items (especially the cookies) are a good price and are delicious. I would eat there every time I was in the area.