“Quiet, Friendly and Delicious!”
Review of Bluefront Cafe

Bluefront Cafe
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: From freshly prepared soups to homemade desserts, you will find everything to be of the highest quality. Organic and locally-grown products used whenever possible. Large selection of craft beers and organic wines to accompany your meal. Casual menu with soups, salads, and sandwiches for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went for dinner about 5:30 on a Wed. Smallish restaurant, friendly staff and great service. We had the burrito which was delicious. We split that and had an extra soup. All great. Glad the Desk Clerk suggested it.

There are newer reviews for Bluefront Cafe

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Mu husband and I ate here on a Friday night. We were impressed with both the food--very fresh--and the wonderful service we got. It is a small place, nicely decorated. The menu seems to be a mix of asian and mexican. But the food was freshly made and very tasty. We enjoyed our drinks and even had great desserts. It is not an intimate, quiet restaurant, but the food certainly outweighs any complaints about noise. Our wait person was great--both attentive and friendly--just what you want. I would recomment it highly. When we come back to Sturgeon Bay, we will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I try to stop here whenever possible, and I am never disappointed. The food is fresh, the wait staff are attentive, and the decor is attractive. Try the mango iced tea (brewed on the premises) and the lightly battered French fries. This restaurant may be a little "off the beaten" path, but it is well worth seeking out!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The food was amazing. Very fresh. I had the Thai quinoa salad and my husband had the veggie burrito. We shared and both were excellent. Had the strawberry rhubarb crumble for dessert, that too was fabulous. Wish we found this place sooner, would have liked to eat here more. Price was good for the two of us about 35$

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I made a reservation for 6 pm on a Saturday night because the reviews here looked great. And what a disappointment it was! This restaurant is EXTREMELY noisy! My husband ordered the Beef Short Ribs which were very dried out. I ordered the Shrimp Wontons and Asian Salad, which were both just okay. My glass of Chilean Chardonnay was flat, too cold, and tasted like it had been opened, re-corked, and set in the refrigerator for a few days. While the interiors have been improved somewhat since our last visit a couple of years ago, there's still room for improvement. My recommendation would be for the owners to use white table cloths (topped with throwaway white paper liners to save $) and install simple padded cornices or valences at the windows to help absorb some of the sound. Although we'll be in the area repeatedly in the coming months, we won't be going back until acoustical improvements are made. I'd like to add that this complaint is common amongst our peers who have eaten there.

1  Thank sydeee