“Awesome!!”

Bluefront Cafe
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: From freshly prepared soups to homemade desserts, you will find everything to be of the highest quality. Organic and locally-grown products used whenever possible. Large selection of craft beers and organic wines to accompany your meal. Casual menu with soups, salads, and sandwiches for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went to Bluefront Cafe based on reviews. We were not disappointed!! We ordered ribs & burrito. Salads were wonderful (No iceberg). House balsamic vinegerette was sooo good. Great wine and beer selection. The decor is simple, modern & tasteful. Prices were very reasonable. We did have reservations, but would not have been necessary. Service was the best and we can't wait to return.

There are newer reviews for Bluefront Cafe

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We decided to take a last minute trip to Door County (should have preplanned as everything was booked) so we stayed in Port Washington and then drove up to Sturgeon Bay. With all the great reviews had to try the Bluefront so we did this past Saturday (10/6). Its good we arrived when we did as it was only open until 2:30PM that day. I had the Walleye sandwich and my wife had the shrimp wrap --- what a great place! Loved the decor, the waitstaff and the food was quite good. I had never had dill coleslaw which they used on my fish sandwich and I had as a side and was a good combo. My wife and I split our meals so tried the shrimp wrap as well --- nice BIG shrimps and a tasty sweet sauce on the side. The place was pretty packed but they moved very quickly --- would be curious how this place does in the summer as I'm sure this is towards the end of the season. This one is on our list to try again, worth the wait!

1  Thank late74C
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went there for dinner last Friday. He had the cherry baby back ribs and I had the burrito. They go light on the sauce which he liked so he could taste the good smoke flavor. The sauce was not overly sweet. They bread their fries in a light tempura batter which added a nice crunch and were not greasy. My burrito was huge and was stuffed with plenty of braised beef as well as rice, beans. They have limited hours for service so check those before you go.

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Had tomato and broccoli soup, grilled cheese, ham on pretzel bread, and cookies. All was excellent. We were not disappointed.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We tried this on the strength of other TripAdvisor reviews.
Don't let the exterior appearance deceive you. This appears to be a place locals go, and for good reason. Food is good without being fancy. Service appears to be very good even with a good crowd. Don't go here to have a private conversation--it is loud with little muffling coming from the decor.