“Romantic!”

Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

You walk in and there is this large stone fireplace, then into the dining area with views of the lake. Even though you are facing east, the sunset still put on a show. Make a reservation for a half hour before sunset, grab your sweetie and go and enjoy the food and the view. Romantic!

2  Thank JimVH

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have eaten for years, always great service and good food. Their specials are a good value, if you you don't mind eating an early dinner. Try it, you'll like it.

1  Thank D C
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went for our anniversary, wonderful tenderloin & shrimp, you get salad & soup with the meal. Julie our server was great, had our dessert plates decorated for our anniversary. Wonderful view made it all the more special.

1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I took my family to dinner hoping to finally find a good meal . This was our third day at Door County and we just could not find a common place to eat that everyone in the family would enjoy.
The Dinning area was organized, the menu was two 4 pages total, which I prefer. The Food was on the pricey side, but the specials were more reasonable. All meals included soup and Salad Bar. I was so overwhelmed with the quality of their Steaks. Both my wife along with my kid,s who ate like there was no tomorrow - soup and Salad and their meals - left with a smile face.
I want to go back and try the seafood to complete my dinning experience. I am very picky about how my stake is cooked, I have to say, I asked for a medium rare and I got a Medium rare.
Not bad choices of wine and Beer. The outside is very relaxing - looking at the water (Lake shore).
Overall, I can not wait to go back..!

2  Thank ikhoury
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The view is the best on Lake Michigan, the steaks, perch and walleye can't be beat. We go there many times a year and have never been disappointed. Donny, Rita, Tim, Mary and the staff always make us feel welcome and service is prompt but not overbearing. When in Door County this is a must visit.

3  Thank Ron789