“Rice-spect the stirfry!”

Mandarin Garden Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

After two days of burgers, potatoes, deep-fried fill-in-the-blank, and library paste sausage gravy, our asian palates were screaming for stir fry. Most times, chinese restaurants are subpar and disappointing. Special fried rice (pork, shrimp, chicken), garlic chicken, beef & broccoli did not disappoint - solid prep and delicious. Will be back!

1  Thank Paco J

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I eat there weekly for a lunch special. Very well prepared, authentic, reasonably priced, includes tea, egg roll, soup and entrée. Never had a bad meal.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This place has good food. My wife & I had different dishes and both were very good. I was really famished and wanted a buffet but my wife wanted to go here. Neither one of us could eat it all. I really wanted to but was stuffed. Had just enough for our meal the next day

Reviewed January 27, 2014

With many restaurants in Door county my husband and I researched on line for restaurants to go to on our vacation. By chance we drove past the Mandarin Garden Restaurant on the way to our hotel. My husband loves oriental food and is constantly searching for the best hot & sour soup. He feels he has found it here. Our main dishes were wonderful and very tasty. Our waiter seemed a little shy at first but our service was excellent. We look forward to going back.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I took my family of five here and had a good experience. The waitstaff was attentive to my children. Our food came out quickly. Food was typical for a chinese restaurant. What really makes this place great, however, are the baskets of cinnamon sugar sticks they place on the tables. A really nice treat for the kids (and for the adults!)