“Great food!”

Mandarin Garden Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had their spicy garlic chicken and added pineapple to it and wow! It was just the right amount of spice and served over rice made it even better. The server was polite and prompt. The food didn't taste overly greasy and nothing on the plate looked questionable. Will definitely come again!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food was pretty good, it was hot we ordered the sweet & Sour chicken, I'm not fond of sauces with pineapple but this sauce was sweet and a little spicy, we also order Kung Po Chicken this wasn't as spicy as I like but still good flavor, pork fried rice had really good flavor and the vegetable chow mein/ lo mein didn't have much flavor at all. The meal portions we small for the price.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We are frequent guests at the Mandarin Garden. I like how they serve the Egg Foo Young, its different than any other Chinese place and great flavor. Do try to get there for lunch as the variety and price are worth mentioning.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We are vegetarian. Very good food freshly prepared. Little expensive but ok for tourist place. Service was very quick and restaurant was clean.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Having spent 20 years in Hong Kong, my family and I were visiting Door County and hungry for Chinese food. We decided to try Mandarin Garden. The chef is from Taiwan. We ordered shrimp and asparagus, a seasonal specialty. The asparagus and shrimp were fresh and the dish was very nicely done. We also ordered moo shu chicken and twice-cooked pork. These were also well done, not Americanized. However, the twice-cooked pork was not the typical authentic cut. The sauces also seemed a bit thick. The pot stickers were the right size (not too big), and my son liked them so much that we ordered a second batch.