“Had a good meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Forestville, Wisconsin
“Had a good meal”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I took my family of five and my in-laws. We were seated quickly. The decor and televisions helped to entertain the kids, and we felt very comfortable having them there. The menu is sufficiently various to please a wide array of tastes, and the food was well prepared. Service was attentive. All in all, great place to eat.

• Visited December 2013

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Good lunch stop.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stopped through Sturgeon Bay after a visit with relatives. The Neighborhood Pub is a nice clean place with friendly wait staff and good food and drinks. Soups and sandwiches are always great choice here. My last visit I had their chili which was great; but their prime rib and tenderloin sandwiches are really great! In the off season it is a quiet place for lunch. In summer, it can get very crowded as both locals and tourists find this a great place to eat...;-)) Highly recommend it and will return again when I am up in that area.

• Visited December 2013
Highland, Indiana
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We spent 3 nights and ate here twice. I wish we would have eaten here all three nights. The atmosphere was fun and the food was good. It's a bar with bar food, but the menu is really large, and the food is really good. I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited November 2013
“Very tasty food”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Everything was very tasty, i only have one complaint, the food that was served was warm, there were 9 of us in our party, and 6 of us received warm food.

• Visited November 2013
Waukesha, Wi.
“Great place”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Good food, atmosphere and terrific service. I would recommend this place if you are in Sturgeon Bay. I ordered the Prime rib sandwich and my wife ordered the tenderloin sandwich. Prepared perfect on both items. Our service was great. Didn't have to wait to get seated and food didn't take long to bring out. Would definately go back.

• Visited October 2013