“Overall Very Goid”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Two friends who live in Sturgeon Bay recommended this place. We weren't disappointed. Chicken was good, hamburger also good plus the salads were appetizing. Prices were very much in line for what we had. Very friendly employees plus plenty of televisions.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We weren't too hungry but need something. We had their chicken dumpling soup and house salad. VERY GOOD. Our server was very attentive. My wife wanted a cup of decafe after and they made a fresh pot for her. Much appreciated.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The exterior is cute but dont go beyond middle of bldg. The food is middle of the road at best. Everything is overcooked with 1 exception, they have the best sweet potato fries ever. We were starving after a 6 hour drive ordered 2 adult entrees and 2 kids entrees and we left over half the food including the fries. This was our third visit in 3 years and we wont be trying again. Needs a revamp of menu,cleanup the place both inside and out

1  Thank eej19
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We recently enjoyed a nice dinner for a group of 6. The service was friendly and quick. Serving sizes were more than enough,,,even with all of us being hungry for a nice hot meal. Nice selection of regional beers on tap. We'd tried once before to get a meal here, but the line of people waiting was out the door and into the parking lot! Glad that we made a 2nd try on another day.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Their menu somewhat lacked a bit of individuality. I settled for a sandwich and my friend got the chef salad. I liked her salad more than I liked my food. The service was just fine, but I felt like the food was a little bland. It seems to be very popular with the hotel across the street, but it was a little overpriced for what you were given. Nothing spectacular.