“Great Food, service not so much”
Review of Neighborhood Pub - CLOSED

Neighborhood Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Food, service not so much”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant our last evening in Door County. The food was excellent. The service, on the other hand, not as good. The waitress we had was neither friendly nor caring. She never told us about the specials (it was Father's Day weekend and there were specials that day), she never looked at us. She was very short with us. It seemed like we were bothering her, like she wanted us to leave. When she brought us the bill, she threw it on the table and walked away. We will come back for the food, but will request not to have her as our waitress.

Lansing, Michigan
“Convenient and friendly”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My mom, friend and I walked to this restaurant for dinner because we were staying at the Best Western across the street and they offered a 10% discount for hotel guests. Although they were very busy, we were greeted and seated immediately by friendly staff. We ordered fried cheese curds for an appetizer and they were very good. My mom and friend both ordered wraps and I ordered a small pizza. The meals were satisfactory and filling, although their pizza was a little too crunchy and flaky for my personal preference. Our waitress was attentive throughout our meal and brought drinks and refills promptly. The maritime décor inside the restaurant was very cool. We even had interactions with other guests when an elderly man politely offered us his leftovers! Overall very friendly environment and good food. I would go back and try another entrée on their fairly extensive menu.

Chicago, Illinois
“Order the classics.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was not pleased, however my family was! I ordered a Jamaican Jerk chicken flat wrap and it was super processed tasting. YUCK. My mom got the broasted chicken and that was good, so was the burgers and and artichoke pizza. Oh and for "chips" they just give you plain old Lay's.

Iowa
“Pink Bunnies!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place was fun. It's just a neighborhood pub with good food and good beer. Nothing spectacular about it, just good ol fun with great service and good food. My daughter loved the local patrons that were dressed as pink bunnies having a few cocktails after raising money for a charity at a local golf outing. Good fun. We'll visit again in the fall!

Visited June 2013
“Fun Place”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Had such a good time we went twice in a period of three days to watch the hockey playoffs at the bar.
Dinner at the bar was excellent. Had the cod and portion was more than generous.
Try the cheese curds- they were outstanding.
Very friend bar staff and plenty of nice table seating as well.

Visited June 2013