Had a good initial experience (free upgrade to a whirlpool room, nice front desk staff). Rooms are dated, but clean. Continental breakfast was merely carbs -- bagels, english muffins, white toast, oatmeal, and a little waffle maker with cups of batter. Would have liked some fruit or other options -- The hotel has non-smoking rooms (which smell fine) but the hallways and common areas are not non-smoking, so the smell put us off a bit. Walking down to the front desk in the morning, we found the housekeeping staff holding a meeting in the lobby, with the door to their laundry room wide open -- seemed like an unlikely place to have a meeting, but overall .. it was okay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Maritime Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Best Western Sturgeon Bay
- Sturgeon Bay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Maritime Inn Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County